Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's Not to Love

Valentine's Day may only be one day of the year, but that doesn't mean you can't put a little love in your life everyday.  I took a package of ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookie dough, rolled it out flat, embellished it with some chopped up chocolate & coffee (now there's a love match) fudge from my friend Terrill, used a heart shaped cookie cutter, and voila - delish embellished cookies so easy to love.  Of course you can make cookies from scratch, when you have time and if that makes you happy.  What makes me happy is always having a package of cookie dough in the freezer ready to go whenever I'm feeling the love (of cookies).  Embellishing is one of my favorite things - what about you? 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have a blog! Now I know where to turn for my daily inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie Dough in the freezer is a staple in my home because I love to eat it right out of the freezer. No time for baking in this house when I have a sweet tooth. But I never thought about rolling it out before. Thanks for the tip and I love your page. I am looking forward to finding new way to cook vegan style- finally Thank you-Carol

    ReplyDelete